THANK YOU to Amna from https://amnaaslamblog.wordpress.com for her very kind nomination. Truthfully I never know if my blog reaches many or if people like it. I write regardless, I suppose there’s only so much a girl can talk to herself before getting bored of her own company….ahem actually I never bore myself lol, I can talk for England.
I’m not a writer by any means, I write because I want to share my thoughts, I want to help where I can. I want to share any thoughts on difficult situations that I feel others may potentially face.
The rules for this one is quite simple
- Write 7 interesting facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 amazing bloggers for the award.
- I and friends once drove to france and back in one day, I fell asleep throughout and missed it
- I’m a very passionate person and fight hard for what I believe in
- I speak my mind, over recent year I’ve learnt to chew my tongue to stop me engaging with unnecessary drama, it works, but my tongue hurts.
- when I was young I was extremely shy, if you’d said “hi” I would blush and die inside
- when I turned 16 I came out my shell and made up for lost time
- I love working out, my kids think I’m mad
- I feed homeless people every time I see one
My nominations are:
All the best you to every one of you