THANK YOU to Let’s Talk Depression for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I’m am completely ecstatic. Let’s talk Depression is a blog I enjoy reading, she’s honest, real and has genuine concern for people around her, which is why I enjoy her posts.
I have been given 10 questions to answer, here they are with the answers.
1. What prompted you to start a blog? I wanted to reach out to people more after my son was severely bullied for 4 years.
3. What is your goal for this blog? To help people who suffer from depression, anxiety & low self esteem, also to make people laugh with the funny incidents I’ve encountered.
4. What is your dream job? I’m a trained counsellor but I’ve always preferred volunteering. If I could help thousands through counselling via my blog that would be my dream.
5. What is the best thing that has come out of you started a blog? So far the Liebster Awards and reading the posts from other great bloggers
6. How much time a day do you spend on your blog? I spend all day trying to write a post and correcting over and over, in between playing PA to my kids and partner and dogs
7. What is the best advise you have for new bloggers? Build it and they will come.
8. Where do you see your blog in 5 years? Writing from a laptop not a phone, otherwise being an agony aunt to many.
9. What do you define love as? Forever or is it? This has just inspired me to write a blog
10. If you could inspire just one person, what would you tell them? “Have no regrets”, “you need to believe in yourself for anyone else to believe in You”
11. Are you having fun in life? I try my best considering I’m scared of almost everything.
HERE ARE THE RULES:
* Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog.
* Include award graphic.
* Answer the questions provided.
* Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
* Nominate 10 recently followed bloggers and share your post with them so they see it. * Add 10 random facts about yourself.
Here are my 10 Questions:
1. What inspired you to do a blog?
2. What do you do when your not blogging?
3. What is the best strategy to get more traffic to your blog?
4. How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
5. What interests or hobbies do you have?
6. What is the most valuable lesson you learned this year?
7. What do you find most frustrating about blogging
8. What’s the best life advice you’ve been given?
9. What’s been the worst advice you’ve been given?
10. What’s the best self esteem advice you can give?
10 random facts about me
1. I’m dyslexic, it takes me forever to read but I enjoy reading
2. I’m petrified of heights but drove through the Alps
3. Done indoor rock climbing
4. I speak my mind
5. I lived in Cyprus for a year
6. One of my oldest friends is from when I was 4 years old and is God father to my daughter and has been my partners best friend since 11 years old
7. I met my partner when I was 16
8. I’ve owned my own business
9. I preferred being a mum as it’s more rewarding
10. I can’t sing but I will sing
My 10 nominations are:
The first person I would like to nominate is Lets Talk About Depression for reasons that she writes real life issues, she is genuine in her feelings and emotions, which is empowering in helping others be honest with themselves.
has helped me work my way round WordPress, kept me on track, especially when I thought ahh what’s the point and nearly gave up, which proves our actions have positive influence. Thank you so much!
2. Frazzled again Frazzled Again
3. Beckies mental mess Beckies mental mess
4. Godly chic diaries Godly Chick Diaries
5. Nomad Nomad
6. The Tony Burgess blog The Tony Burgess Blog
7. The Art f Being Fabulous The Art Of Being Fabulous
8.The silent waveThe Silent Wave
10. Ricky ward fitnessRicky Ward Fitness
All the best guys for 2018, I hope it brings you All health, happiness and more follows 🌎